Join Our Team
Here, you'll feel welcome and valued and be given the unique chance to participate to our agile and flexible investment approach
1. Senior Private Equity and AIF Reporting Analyst
- Enter, calculate and reconcile financial data on internal rates of return and cash on cash
- Calculate and reconcile fees, capital contributions and distributions
- Compile, prepare and organize data of performance reports for clients and internal teams, using Excel and other software.
- Performing valuations on a wide range of illiquid investments
- Reporting valuation results to clients and handling client queries
- Populate and maintain databases.
- Contributing to the design and enhancement of the financial models used to perform valuations and portfolio optimization
- Maintain a high level of competence on all systems and processes.
- Provide support for assigned projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics or mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Very high level command of Excel and VBA. Additional programming languages are a plus, as well as familiarity with G2 banking software
- Fluent English, strong command of French
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and to operate with limited supervision in completing assigned responsibilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team on a variety of projects, receive
instructions from a number of people and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The position will require overtime as needed; the individual must have flexibility to work additional hours with little or no notice.
Competitive salary package